grocery store (So cute!)
confiscating the block of cheese! (Sneaky sister!)
Noelle was in heaven with the water play area!
Harvesting corn in the farm area!
My little bug- he can happily sit on his blanket all day and observe other children- (with his chupe in his mouth- love this little guy!)
So, the days seem to fly by and I can't believe we are already to Thanksgiving. Every time I sit down to blog, I wish I had something profound to say or exciting news to share. Our life, as it stands is really pretty simple, though to call it uneventful would be false. We stay pretty busy between church activities, play dates and really with just taking care of the kids. With Corom taking 2 naps a day, we tend to stay close to home or squeeze activities in between. By the time Dan gets home at night, I am usually ready to hand the responsibilites over to him and endulge in some quiet time. Last night I actually slipped away for some much-needed "me time." Went to get a hair cut!!! Nothing like having time to yourself to come back and approach responsibilies again with a smile. Today we went with our neighbors (a huge group of us) to the Discovery Gateway Museum and had a blast. It was really cute wtih all sorts of adult-like activites. There was a little life-like grocery store, a playhouse area, a farm with a big horse and toy veggies to harvest, a water play area, lots of science stations and much, much more! We barely brushed the surface before having to leave with 2 exhausted children! ! We are off take a much-needed nap! Fun day!

4 comments:
Better to have a simple life than a complicated one!!
Miss you guys!
Enjoy the simplicity while you can! This is a unique time of your life. Five more days!
Isn't the Discovery Museum in Salt Lake awesome? We went with cousins while we were out there in April and the kids LOVED it. So fun! Cute pics. Glad we finally got to talk the other day. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in less than a month! Hey, Juls was thinking possibly the 22nd or 23rd. hang out at Lovells? Let us know...
Tami,
You have such a beautiful family! I just love how active you are. I'm glad you had fun at the Gateway. Such a great place to go.
~Sheila
Post a Comment