Happy 24th Birthday to my baby sister! If someone had told me growing up that we would go our separate ways in adulthood, I wouldn't have believed it. I look back now at the times that we even saw each other every day at work. It is so sad to me that we live miles away, with babies just weeks apart in age, without the chance to raise them and share this time in our lives. We love you Callie and are so proud of the wife, mother and woman you have become. You are an inspiration and example to me of Christ-like love, creativity and ambition. Everything I only think of accomplishing in my dreams, I watch you and Brian set out to do and achieve! Thank you for always being there for me to lend an ear and offer advice. I feel so blessed to have a sister like you. Have a wonderful Birthday! 24 is a great year!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE CALLIE!
Happy 24th Birthday to my baby sister! If someone had told me growing up that we would go our separate ways in adulthood, I wouldn't have believed it. I look back now at the times that we even saw each other every day at work. It is so sad to me that we live miles away, with babies just weeks apart in age, without the chance to raise them and share this time in our lives. We love you Callie and are so proud of the wife, mother and woman you have become. You are an inspiration and example to me of Christ-like love, creativity and ambition. Everything I only think of accomplishing in my dreams, I watch you and Brian set out to do and achieve! Thank you for always being there for me to lend an ear and offer advice. I feel so blessed to have a sister like you. Have a wonderful Birthday! 24 is a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thank you Tam, what a sweet sister you are! I miss our Tricks days, I hope we can live by each other some day!
Why do you keep putting fat pictures of me on your blog?! That was a nice post to Callie and it kills me too that we are all separated and can't raise our kids together.
What a beautiful tribute to your sister,Tam. I am so proud of all you girls and love you so much. I live for the time we an all be together again. Love you!
Post a Comment